Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

My first 4 days without cigarettes

4 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Feblue,

Sounds like you are off to a great start. Confidence is key; so, it is great to hear you are feeling confident. How were you able to get to a place where you feel confident in quitting?

Hope to hear how you are doing throughout your journey,

Ashley, Health Educator
4 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Feblue,
 Welcome to the Stop Smoking Center website. Today makes five days for you now if you are still on your quit journey.  Way to go!! If you are going cold turkey, all of the nicotine should be out of your system by now. Now it's a mental fight with that darn Nico-Demon. He's tricky too. He will try and trick you into having a cigarette as best he can for any and every reason he can. Don't give in, you are winning the battle against him already. Confidence helps too. The more confident you are with yourself, the stronger you become to beat this addiction.  Have you tried to quit before or is this your 1st attempt? If you have the time, go through the "my program" program at the top of the page. It has some hints and tips to help you on your quit journey. Also, read through these forums. There is a ton of great information in here too. The more you know about what to expect and how to deal with it, the better your chances are of making this quit attempt stick. Keep yourself hydrated, and try and keep yourself busy if you can. The less time to think about smoking the better. 
Stay strong Feblue.

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$23,153.35

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 770 Hours: 11

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago 0 93 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Feblue on making the decision to quit. You are almost through what we call Hell week, congratulations. We are all here for your support as well as the gambit of information available on this web site to help you through your quit. You can do this stay strong!
  • Quit Meter

$16,039.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 367 Hours: 16

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 13

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all- I come here today to ask for support on this long journey. After 15 years of smoking I’ve come to realize it’s a time when enough is enough. It’s been 4 difficult days since I’ve had a cigarette and feel confident about myself. I’m tired of paying for something that’s harming my health and pockets. I have confidence in all of us!
  • Quit Meter

$275,823.23

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 3776 Hours: 12

Minutes: 15 Seconds: 13

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: