Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Day 5

12 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well done michelle on being smoke free for 5 days same time as me hang in there will get easier find this site very helpful and everyone so friendly and supportive which means a lot
12 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Michelle,   I'm in You're corner,   and You can do this,   When I first joined the SSC,  I kind of laughed and said to myself,  Oh Sure,  after 40 years of smoking,  You are going to tell me how to quit,  Yeow,  sure You are,  But after 10 or so People told me,  If I Can Do The Quit,  Then So Can You,'''   These People on this Website were like my Teacher,  and told me the Do's and the Don'ts,   and They like told me to Follow Them,   and I was on this Website Everyday,   always wanting more knowledge and support,   and it was like the game,  ''Follow The Leader,''   Now,  I'm almost a Leader with close to 9 years smoke free,   I would like to say,   ''I Did It My Way,'''   But Golly Gee I had a lot of help,   and They are right here waiting for You,   You just have to reach out Michelle,  and take there Hand,   and say Help Me,  and they will come in droves,   Good Luck to You Friend,   And Never Give Up,   Moonbeam
12 years ago 0 59 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Michelle! 5 days is a big deal. Quitting while surrounded by smokers or living with a smoker is tough but it can be done. Hang in there and keep up the great attitude

Reading this thread: