Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Day 2

16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cookie, Welcome to our boards and congrats on day 2 of Chantix! If the itching continues or worsens, please consult your MD. Also be sure to work through our online quit program if you haven't already. Keep us posted. Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Cookie, Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking. I am a Chantix user also. So far, it has worked very well. If you haven't already, take the time to work through the program on the left side of the screen. It will help you prepare for the big day. Come back here often to read and post. We'll help in any way we can. Boxerfan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 716 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All: My name is Cookie and I am day 2 of chantix I was wondering why I felt so weird but I also had the itches on my arm I hope that I am not allergic to these pills I am still smoking but not as I was I was up to 1-1/2 a day Now I feel like I want a smoke but I dont want it Tomorrow I hope will be better I go to work and just one break in morn and one in afternoon so not much time to smoke I read the posts and they are interesting they have also helped me out [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
16 years ago 0 86 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang in there, sounds like your doing great. I'll be glad when I can say day two! I haven't set my start date yet. Seems wierd that it's so hard to make up your mind to do something that you want to do so bad. Reading posts about all of you is making me want to give up cigs that much easier. If all of you can do it, I can to!!!! Dee
16 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Mark... congradulations on quitting!! I have to ask...where the heck are you from that you were paying $10.00 for a pack of cigarettes????? Boy that would an enormous stimulus for me to quit!!! Again...congrats...and keep it up!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 408 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $72 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wecome Mark, Congratulations to you! It gets a little better every day. It's funny, I can smell the cig smoke from the car ahead of me on the road while driving. Anyone who has smoked comes within six feet of me and not only can I smell it, they wreak. It's all I can do to keep from taking a few steps back. It just makes me think about the times I popped a breath mint in my mouth after smoking thinking that covered up the smell. The improved sense of smell is just one of many gifts to come. You're doing great. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 51 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,025 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $214.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Mark and congratulations on the quit!! It's funny, ever since I quit it seems to me that every other driver but me is smoking! But that is only the Nicodemon making me that that!! ;p
16 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today is day 2 for me. I'm feeling a little better then day 1 Sounds weird! my feelings shoul be the same! anyways i was taking my kids to the library, and i had my window down, the car next to me, the passenger was smoking. I could smell the smoke, and it made me feel lite headed. When i smell cigg smoke now, I;m really noticing how it realy stinks. Im keeping my self very busy, and my mind occupied. I have had a little nicotine tantrum this morning, but not to bad. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 21 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30

Reading this thread: