Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

tomorrow

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[center][b][IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/hello_rotating.gif[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/Welcome-18-june.gif[/IMG] to the SSC Sparky! Make sure to learn from your mistake so that you do not repeat it. Glad you are not lurking anymore and that you are going to be more active. I look forward to celebrating your accomplishments with you! [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/Animation1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/no20smoking20sign.jpg[/IMG][/b][/center] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,103 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $144 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$54,477.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5953 Hours: 11

Minutes: 39 Seconds: 32

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I had a good going and blew it. I have read and read on this site for some time but never posted. I plan on stopping tomorrow. I had 40+ days and smoked. I have had several quits before, but that was my longest. I knew exactly what I was doing so I can not blame any thing or anyone for my slip. I know what is ahead and I hope I can keep this one going one day at a time. What I have read has really helped before and I intend to be more active this time. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sparky - Make sure to do the program on the left and go deep - what is causing the slips... why did you lost a 40+ day Quit? Find the answers to these questions and one more question: what are you going to do differently this time? Building a good toolbox of coping skills for the most difficult/challenging days is so important. Prepare for your next Quit. Do some deep soul searching about why it's time to finally stop smoking. Don't leave any room for doubt, for not being sure, for the junkie thinking to sneak in there. If you do, it will... Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,665 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $483.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, Thanks for taking the step of faith and trust in us. We will try to be supportive. You post and keep us up on what you are doing. Cheryl [font=georgia][size=4][color=navy] No Joking, I'm Still Not Smoking! [/font][/size][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 349 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,377 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $994.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Sparky. While reading the posts for information is really good, it's no match for actually "conversing" with other members. I've found posting to be very theraputic, even the posts where I click the Return button instead of the Reply to Discussion button. Yep, there have been many rants, raves, and curses that have died without being born. Just the typing it out was enough to fix what was wrong. Maybe I should have posted some, but there were some that for sure would have been deleted. :8o: So hop back on the wagon. You know the drill. This time, though, let us know how you're doing and if we can help. This road's a lot easier to walk when you've got folks around helping. Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 390 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,815 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1482 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 72 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, Let us help you through this journey and make it your last. Make sure you know why you started again and work towards fighting it the next time. We are always here for support and knowledge and we can help :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: