Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

First day

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[center][IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/Welcome-03-june.gif[/IMG] You've come to the right place for support in your Quit. & Congrats in your decision ... it is one of the most important ones you'll ever make.[/center] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 385 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$54,483.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5954 Hours: 2

Minutes: 48 Seconds: 8

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations. I am on day 2. Glad to see you here. Read all you can and check in here often. I find it helps. We can do this!!!
  • Quit Meter

$203,405.44

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6489 Hours: 2

Minutes: 23 Seconds: 35

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome & Good luck in your journey! You are in the right place for support! Stay strong! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 188 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[center][IMG]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9536/welcome12june9rf.gif[/IMG][/center] This is the best place to be! Why don't you tell us a little more about you and your story on quitting?? Stay strong. Drink lots of water. My preference is to stay really close here....... reading and posting. Reach out to us when you need to! We are all here to walk with you on your journey! ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life [/color][/b][/i] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,413 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $261.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome This is a great place to be. Lots of fellow quitters. There is a huge amount of information in the Quit Program Tools to the left and a lot of inspiration in the SSC Community also to the left. This is a great place to be supported by other quitters on this wild and wonderful journey. Keep posting and letting us know how you are doing. Peace Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,927 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $720 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/oinkoink2u/welcome411.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,292 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �267.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Beto, welcome. Please use the tools on this site to help you win this quit. The more you know and understand, the better off you will be. Have you got a coping plan in place? Are you going cold turkey or are you using a NRT? Please post whenever you need to, there are lots of smart, caring cookies here who love to offer advice and support. Keep Strong, [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 143 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,441 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1186.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 635 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all My name is Beto and hope to start a new chapter in my life [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 635 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all for your best wishes.......I am going cold turkey first ...... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Beto, Welcome to the site and congratulations on becoming an ex-smoker! It is great to hear that you are ready to quit! The question is are you prepared? Please take advantage of our free Online Treatment Program in your glove compartment as you log into our site. Don't get frustrated - ex-smokers have told us that the exercises at the beginning of the program gave them confidence and helped them reaffirm their personal commitment to remain smoke free. The exercises in this program are divided into six major milestones. Think of each milestone as a destination you're trying to reach. After you complete the exercises in each milestone, your car will progress along the road map located at the bottom left-hand side of the screen. The best thing about this program is that it is free and you don't have to purchase any products to use this program. We hope that we have guided you in the right direction today! Please feel free to contact our support department in our feedback section found at the bottom of this page if you continue to have any questions or concerns. Or, please continue to join us here at our online support group! We wish you all the best and look forward to helping you achieve your goals! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: