Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

New Ask the Expert - Loss of Relationship

11 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diamond.  Did you find what you were looking for regarding depression and lost relationships?  How has this played out in your life?  I have found it very hard to maintain relationships when the third party is depression.  'course, it makes everything harder to manage.  How are you doing this week?
11 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Josie, thanks! I feel a bit silly cos yesterday I went up and down the previous submissions but completely overlooked the topic! Let's just call it a side effect of MDD ...

Diamond 
11 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diamond,

Not sure where your original post is?

If you go to "Ask the Expert"  and click then click "previous submissions", you will find the topic you are looking for.

Hope this helps and let me know if any more posts disappear!

Josie, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley,

This afternoon I replied to your message, but when I came back tonight it was gone! Is this because the topic is too old or something? Although it was definitely posted, I saw that.

Anyway, I'll try again. I wanted to know where I could find Dr Farvoldens thoughst on the loss of a relationship, but I couldn't find it in the Ask The Expert area. Did I look for it in the wrong place?

Diamond 
12 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Members,

There is a new Ask the Expert posted for May.  This month Dr. Farvolden discusses the loss of a relationship.  Please take a look and post your thoughts here.

Ashley, Health Educator 

Reading this thread: