Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,485 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd

Your top 3 - Traditions

13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi ~m,

Perhaps this is one more 'tape' you can change!! Think about how nice it might be to be cheery in the festive season. It's not all perfect, but it can be quite enjoyable if you let yourself get into the swing of it!

I know you can do it!

Tiana, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
my top three traditions have been
1. Bah
2. Hum
3. Bug

but I think I may be ready to change that.  Maybe all these CBT lessons and mood trackers and goal setting is actually starting to sink in a little bit maybe. just maybe. 
13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello members,

It definitely has been a while since I've posted a top 3 list. To get back into the groove of things , what are your top three traditions that you do with your family/friends/coworkers? How does partaking in these traditions make you feel? What therapeutic benefit do they have for you? In the case that you have a favourite tradition that needs to be modified this year, how will you change it to ensure that it fits into your goals?

Samantha, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: