Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Weekend Prep

13 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad you are feeling better today!

Yes, break days are great!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 thanks Ashley for your reply. i will definately talk to my parents. Today i am feeling better,done a lot work.
u r right some days are just break days, specially when periods are coming.

Hi Mitali,

I am sorry that today is hard.  It sounds like you are feeling a lot of guilt right now.  Guilt for sticking to your diet, guilt for not getting any work done and guilt for making your parents worry.  So first of all be a bit easier on yourself.  It's ok you didn't stick to your diet or work routine for today, try to look at this as a break day; it could be a break you really need.  Also, your parents care about you so it is normal they would be upset to see you hurting.  Possibly talking to them about how you are feeling would be a good step.  Let them know how you would like to be supported and remind them that they need to take care of themselves too!  They can only try to care for you once they themselves are taken care of.  Do you think talking to them about this might help? What would feel comfortable saying?

Keep posting, you are not in this alone.

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi,
today i am feeling so depressed i wasted my whole day, ate lots of heavy things against my diet,drinked a lot of tea and coffee,had quarrels with family members,not done any work.i am feeling very sad,helpless.My parents are started feeling depressed too,because of my depression.I am feeling very bad that i am troubling them.
I cant stand this now.
members,
Are you having a hard time? 
How are you coping?
What triggered it?

Take the time to post how you are doing, even if it is not positive. We learn from one another and the members may be able to give you some support and advice to help you through.

Prepare for those tough times and learn from the previous ones.  You have the pieces to complete the puzzle, let us work together to finish it.

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: