Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Your Top 3 - Dreams

11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I had an optimistic dream.

Instead of wishing that the one of the difficult colleagues I worked with would bully me, he actually seemed pleasant, and I look forward to working with him on a task
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I hadn't been sleeping well lately, and during a nap, dreamt of accidently throwing away a little plastic religious statue.  I awoke and checked to ensure it was where I left, and placed it in my bedroom since it symbolizes the faith my parents passed on to me.  Also, it was recently a celebratory day on Saturday.

I need all the help I can get.  And any support here
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This morning I had a dream of two colleauges I worked with, and the context was positive.  The details aren't important to me, since my memory is so critical of the workplace. 

What's promising, is that I can consider the possibility of some positivity, as opposed to the toxicity I felt when I was there

12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a precious dream Sunny! 
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi S:  I have one dream which i remember and has made me happy.  My Dad passed away about 15 yrs. ago, aged 81.  My Mom just passed away this Dec., aged 95, two wks. shy of 96 yrs.  A few days after, I dreamt they were in each others arms, dancing together, looking at each other and laughing and so happy.  I knew that everything was o.k.

Sunny

12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What are the most recent dreams you remember having while sleeping?

Samantha, Health Educator 

Reading this thread: