Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Welcome

12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Matilda,

Sorry your having a hard time of it right now..The best advice I can give you is to start reading the program today..Start with session 1 and after you finish that session you will have access to all the other sessions and can read them in any order you like. Session 3 has a 10 question list that you may be interested in looking at..It helps you challenge your anxious thoughts.
This list and exercise has helped me immensely...

Good Luck with tomarrows exposure. Sounds like you have a good plan with getting a lift and all..

Red....
12 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Thanks for your welcome messages.  It is comforting to know that I am not the only one who feels this way.

I am particularly anxious at the moment as I have a training session in the city tomorrow this is over 15 miles away and I am very scared about being so far away from home and work.  I have not been to the building before and I have not used this computer package before.  I can't relax knowing that this is happening.  I feel very restless.   I am lucky in the fact that I am getting a lift, but I am still so scared of travelling there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards Matilda. 
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Matilda,
Welcome and thanks for posting....I hope to see more of you around here..

Red.....
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Matilda, it's inspiring each time someone new starts posting to me, since it took me forever to post.  Welcome!

12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Matilda,

We thank you for checking in and introducing yourself.  Yes.. the program can help with tips, tools and support. The members are supportive, knowledgeable and they share their experiences which is so very helpful.

Take your time and please do post with us often, it does help!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Davit

Thank you for your welcome.  I like your profile picture.  I am a new member to this site, having suffered from anxiety for 7 years now, my worst period was in January 2006 after my dad died who died 3 months after my mum passed away.  I had a massive anxiety attack in the car as a passenger driving along the motorway (Freeway) when I had a real fear that I was going to jump out while the car was moving and I have always been uncomfortable travelling since, I also get generalised anxiety and slight OCD.  My anxiety manifests itself in cold sweating and feeling unreal like I am going to go mad.  I can feel the adrenaline building up in my arms and it does scare me.  I have recently started taking citalopram (Cipramil) again at 20mg after a 3 month break (before that I took it for 7 years).  I found the site by chance whilst surfing the net.  I am not sure how often I will view the site, but it is nice to know it is there and I will be doing the course provided.  Regards Matilda x
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to all those people reading. Why not take the next step and join us. We would love your input and comments. I know it is close to the holiday and people are busy but still. How about just a few lines to say hi.

Davit.

Reading this thread: