Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Autumn Reassess

12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Hugs:  maybe you shouldn't think of the course as something you need to do, rather something you will look forward to, a nice change from routine.  and you will probably enjoy it too.  nice positives.

Sunny
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know I'm holding off registering for a course for something I "need" to do, but it's taking me a lot to admit it, and what's happened so often, is that the courses fill up. 

I guess the fear is the little time i have, and my need for something to nourish or stimulate me and keep me balanced.
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ashley,
What a wonderful thing to do as we finish summer.  I'm going to think about what i did to  launch myself into fall planning to give myself some confidence, though.  I am tired though...
12 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

Happy Autumn!

With summer behind it’s time to reassess your goals. Having goals is an important step of personal development. Setting and assessing your goals regularly helps to keep you motivated and driven to succeed. By setting goals you know where to focus your efforts, concentrating on areas of your life that are important to you.

Here are some areas to think about when setting goals:
Artistic
Attitude
Career
Education
Family
Financial
Physical
Pleasure

Let us know how you are doing with setting and reassessing your goals. If you have any questions, ask away!

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: