Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,485 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd

Your top 3 - Traditions

12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
1. having lunch or dinner when some family member has his or her birthday

2. meeting annually with some good friends from the university

3. Christmas time with family

These events have a positive effect on my mood.
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning Samantha,

My top 3 would have to be...

1.  Meeting up with everyone in the Tractor & Antique farm engine club we belong to every January..We put on a Tractor and Engine show once a year at this time..We enjoy our hobbies together at these shows and talk and have a good time..

2.  Going to my quilt classes during the school year and at the end of the school year we get together for a social tea..We share our different teas and goodies and projects we are working and we all visit and have a good time...

3.  Meeting up with my family once a year at their home for Easter dinner...We talk and catch up..I get to see them in person face to face and hear their voices again...I look forward to this visit...We all have a nice time....

4.  Last but not least and my favorite is getting in our truck with our travel trailer attached and traveling to Quartsite Arizona every January to dry camp and relax in the desert...We go to acres and acres of swaps meets while we are there and look for treasures..We look forward to this time away from the big city....

Red.....
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello members,

What are your top three traditions that you do with your family/friends/coworkers? How does partaking in these traditions make you feel? What therapeutic benefit do they have for you? In the case that you have a favourite tradition that needs to be modified this year, how will you change it to ensure that it fits into your goals?

Samantha, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: