Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

Your Top 3- Thought Provoking Questions

12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Water balloon fights !
12 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I feel like my age stopped on my traumatic year of 25 but I feel like I'm very old for being very exhausted easily, or very infant when I feel helpless.
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Walking on the beach in the surf and looking for sand dollars...Taking my boogie board out and riding the waves...
Going for a walk in nature and being in awe of its beauty. Sitting down with my granddaughter and coloring in a coloring book...
These are a few of the things that make me feel young....

Red.....
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I believe our child-self remains in all of us.  The question is whether we listen to that part of ourselves!
As Davit said, think young, feel young.  And a cup of coffee helps once in awhile  

What activities do you do that makes you feel young at heart??

Vincenza, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's to early to tell yet....I'll let you after I have a couple of cups of coffee....LOL....

Red
12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think I am at least 10 or 15 years old younger than I am (37 yo).
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh ~m

It can't be that bad, you have us to keep you young. I can't imagine being a hundred. You don't want to be a hundred. There is no ....... at a hundred. There is no a lot of things at a hundred. 
Think young, feel young.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How well did you live your day today?

Like I was about 100 + years old.... soooo tired and discouraged.... until I came here.... tomorrow will be a better day.... ha!... a younger-feeling day. :) maybe 90 instead of 100. LOL!
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi: I would be the same age as my birth certificate says, but I would feel in my 40's.  That's 20 yrs. younger.  Sometimes I am surprised when I look into a mirror and see myself looking like my mother - a real common thing to happen as you age, I've read.  Oh well, I'm still curious about the world and still want to know what makes things work and how and why.  Still like trying new things.  The body may get older but as the saying goes, you're as young as you think.

Thought provoking question:  We often here about one day at a time.  How well did you live your day today?

Sunny
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Interesting question. On a bad day, I am ten years older than I am. ( 70----60 ) On a good day. twenty or more years younger. ( 40----60 ) All depends on my state of mind. I am never 60. 
Today I worked too hard. Today I am 40 but stuck in a very old body. Tomorrow will be different.

It will be interesting to see how people see themselves.

Davit.

Reading this thread: