Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Planning for the Return of Anxiety 1

13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Teebs,

I'm glad to hear that Ashley's post came at a great time for you! Recovery from small setbacks can definitely be quick if you get back on track with the program and utilize the tools that you have in place. Continue to push forward and lean on us for support. 

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 286 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ashley - This post came at the perfect time for me! Had been doing well and experiencing a bit of a relapse this week. It helps to know that this is "normal" and not a failure on my part, and that I should be able to recover from it more quickly using the tools I have in place!
13 years ago 0 72 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you, Red and Ashley.  I'm still getting used to everything on the site. Didn't realize there was a place for that.
13 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Red!

Yes, please direct technical questions to the feedback section.  We like to reserve the support group for discussions focused on CBT and anxiety.

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hippie Pixie,

I know this is the wrong place to post this so I will say I am sorry in advance.  Even so I wanted to mention that unlike posts which you can not delete yourself you can always choose to delete your blog at any time.. There are setting that come with the blog feature here on the site that allow you to do this.... You will have access to them when you create your blog...Any other questions you have about the blog feature you can direct to the educators by sending them a question under feedback.
I think feedback is located on the forum page towards the bottom of the page.  I am not sure on its location, maybe on of the educators will read this post and can direct you to the correct location of feedback so that you can contact them with your questions.......

Red
Hippie Pixie,

Yes anyone in the world who comes to this site read your blog...

Red

13 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red, Do you mean only our community here at the panic center can all read it - or do you mean the wide world ?
I try to keep the 10 question list handy in my mind and this helps me...If that doesn't work I go to my tool box and read the list and session 3 again.......

Red
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hippie Pixie,

Sounds pretty normal to me. You handled it well I think. Certainly doesn't sound like a set back to me. When dealing with someone else's anxiety how you look at it dictates how it will effect you. I would say you did this and did it right. And I think this is an appropriate use of medication.

Here for you.
Davit.
13 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hope I'm not just on a pink cloud, I'm just happy I'm starting to come out of my shell. and although I'm feeling better, I know not to deceive myself and think I'm free at last.  Just yesterday I had a major setback, always business, marriage is great and we keep things separate, our 4 fights a year regarding business never our marriage. My panic attack was pretty bad, had to take a Xanax. And I gave him his space and took advantage of my space.
After quite a few hours, he came to peace with what has been eating at him and was centered again. So, I know it happens.  I listened to meditative music and got centered.

Reading this thread: