Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Weekend Prep

13 years ago 0 286 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,

I'm sorry to read that you had such a difficult time at your class. They don't sound like a very pleasant bunch of people to hang out with and its unfortunate that the class isn't focusing on the sewing. Like Ashley said, even if this isn't the right class for you and you decide not to go back, I hope you don't let it taint your opinion of all classes. This one might have been a bust, but I'm sure there is a more structured class offered somewhere else that could be a better fit. And it is good that your partner is supporting you in this, that's nice to hear! Also, don't worry about "subjecting us to your negativity". We all have our ups and downs and we are here to support each other - feel free to post about anything at any time!

Davit,
I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of it as well. I'm also glad to know you're back home again. Stay strong, my friend!

Teebs
13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh Davit,
I am so glad you are home, and yes, Sunny's right on the money...you are the group's Guru!(I like that one)
I also care so much about you, we all do!
You have so many wonderful friends here, thinking about you. Always remember that.
Take it easy, get  lots of rest,
Juanita
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just love all of you.

I would never have got this far without the group, no matter how much information I had.
It is just so good to know some one cares.

Here for you too.
Davit
13 years ago 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Davit,  Glad you're home too.  I echo Red and Sunny.  We all care about you and are glad you're back. 

Your forever friend,

13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Davit:  Glad you are home safe and sound again.  Bet the cats are happy to see you.  Take it easy and know you have lots of friends here cheering for you and praying for you.  One thing I like about the colder weather is that I don't have to take care of the garden.  Just watch mother nature change the leaves pretty colours and watch them dance to the ground.  We care about our site "guru".  Now don't go and get a swelled head or anything....haha, joke.

Your friend, Allie
13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,

I am glad to hear you are home now and have people to help you. This is a comfort to know.  I know you are sore and tired.  You have been through so much Davit.  Close your eyes now and have a nice sleep. You are off duty now its time to take care of you now. It ok to sleep.  I will see you tomarrow. You will be in my prayers every day a usual.  I am so glad you are ok for the time being.  I am here for you Davit, remember that. Thank you for being my friend and for taking the time to let me know you got home ok. 

Here for you,
Your friend,
Red
Red

I'm home but I had to supervise putting the new water pump in. I'm very sore now and very tired. I will probably just sleep for a while. Good thing I have people to help me.
I hope you are feeling better, I read your blog. Thank you for your concern.

Here for you,
Davit.
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red:  I've posted twice in your blog and it isn't showing up, don't know why.  I am thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon.  Nature is a great renewer of the spirit, come back whole again.

Sunny
Red

Hello, I am still trying to get out of the hospital but am definitely going home.
I will read your blog. 

Here for you
Davit
13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will post it in my blog if anyone is interested.  This is the way I am going to communicate my feeling for the time being. This is what I feel comfortable with for now.  This way no one has to be subjected to my negativity and I will feel free to express myself without hurting anyone or making anyone sick with my pain.

Red

Reading this thread: