Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

I have came a long way

12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Josh. It is good to hear you are feeling better and people should remember that they must do the CBT homework in order to get better. Sometimes we do not feel like it because we have anxiety, depression or other feelings but sometimes we should get out of our comfort zones and challenge ourselves to notice any improvements.
12 years ago 0 11210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Josh,

Thank you for sharing your success with us.  It is inspirational to hear.  How does it feel to have come this far?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 I wanted to share how GOD and this Site has helped me, For 2 Months i didnt leave the house, i was so afraid of having panic attacks it was on my mind 24/7. An I always felt safe at home, even at home i would have panic attacks, Because it scared me to death just thinking about another Panic Attack an by thinking about them all the time guess what? Yea id get one. Now i am able to go to grocery stores, take my nephew to a store an get out more. I admit i have not completed all of the Excerises but i am going to. It Helps people if you stick with it, an most of all your HOMEWORK. Dont get me wrong i still get anxious an nervous have negative thoughts, but you just have to learn to accept it for what it is an not fight it, when you fight it makes it alot worse. Like Claire Weekes said just FLOAT with the panic attacks dont fight it. I am doing alot better than where i was a Month ago. I am going to continue to do my Excercises an Homework. An Remember your not alone you have GOD an the Support on here. Josh

Reading this thread: