Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,478 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Hi

8 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Saralou,

I am sorry to read what you have had to go through. I am happy to read all the tools you have in  your arsenel though. EMDR, mindfulness and relaxation techniques are great strategies. Talk to your EMDR therapist about starting this CBT program and you might even want to share your homework with her/him.

How are you doing today?

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just read your post about moving. I hope you have lots of help.

Davit
8 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi! yeh i was kept updated hope youre taking it easy it must be difficult with your garden not taking care of itself.. Yeh shes been really stressed recently but seems as though shes back on her feet now. 

x
8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Sara. 

How are you doing? I don't know whether you knew it but I got an infection in my leg and spent a couple of weeks in hospital.  I still have the infection but I'm at home taking pills. Tired and weak mostly. There are others from NMP here. Sam told me she got another job. 

Davit
8 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi i'm new here i signed up the other day and took the test, i know davit from another site :-)
I haven't had anxiety for that long well i got depression over a year ago and then started having panic attacks, then i had a really bad time with my ex which left me in hospital a few months back, since then my panic attacks are more frequent, i'm having edmr therapy now that my gp suggested, also trying relaxtion techniques and mindfulness which does seem to help

Sara

Reading this thread: