Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

still feel off?

4 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Ashley, I am starting to feel a bit better . Thank you so much for your reply :)
4 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Vee,

I am glad you figured out that you had a bug. Alcohol can really reduce our immune systems, especially if we binge drink.

I hope you feel better soon!

Ashley, Health Educator
Thank you Lynn,  I guess I let anxiety get the best of me . I do have a bug some fam here at home were sick . But my body also still recovering . I went hard on sat. Appreciate your reply's so much :) 
4 years ago 0 347 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Vee,
That was the first time you drank after 2 months of being alcohol free, correct?  I know the length of time it takes for alcohol to leave the system is different for everyone, but I can't imagine it still being in your system after one night of drinking.  Maybe you do have a bug or something.  Mind you, I have no basis for that assumption.  Sorry I can't be of more help, but I don't want to give advice I'm not qualified to give. :)

Lynn
So last Saturday night I drank so much I  was so ill the next day physically, I mean vomiting more than once and just really bad. its now Friday I still feel off . I feel better of course and haven't vomited since Sunday but I do feel nauseous at times , groggy and still fatigue . not sure if I also caught something or could it be from alcohol still? I mean I drank a lot ! and it was something I dont normally drink too , hard liquor. 

Reading this thread: