Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

15 months sober

5 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow!

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your success with us. What is it like being alcohol free?

Ashley, Health Educator
5 years ago 0 557 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Flipflopmom. 

5 years ago 0 286 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Flipflopmom,
It is so great to hear from you and about your 15 months alcohol free. I remember when you were starting out. Congratulations and so glad that you found something that works for you. Keep it up and thanks for sharing your success!

5 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Flipflopmom,
Congratulations! 15 months is an amazing milestone! I dont know you personally, but I’m still proud of you. 
I think there are several  of us on this site following one another over the years. Posting positive stories like this gives us of us a reminder of what we can all accomplish. 
Take care
Gus 
5 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello friends!

I'm happy to report that thanks to the fellowship and program of AA I am now 15 months sober.  I am so very grateful for this site, where I started my crazy journey to these now over 400 days sober.  Life has changed so much because of the 12 steps, and I know I wouldn't be here were it not for AA, God, my sponsor, and my sober family.  We do recover.   

Reading this thread: