Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Day 1 :D

10 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks , Your support means a lot to me .. this is 4th day ... 

• Quit Meter

$2,145.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 116 Hours: 12

Minutes: 35 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 152 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Congrats clearsky on your decision to Quit!!!  Take a look around the site there is plenty of good info to assist you along the way.  As well there are caring members who will cheer you on and offer good advice.

I'm on day 12; it can be a rocky road but be of Good Cheer, I see a clear smokeless sky in your future!

Carol

10 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
After Starting smoke at 18 and smoking for 20 years without break, Taking up first step towards smoke free world . 
  • Quit Meter

$2,145.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 116 Hours: 12

Minutes: 35 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
"Congratulations on your decisions to quit and Welcome Everyone...Malagueta, Dawn, and Forcemac."

Great job everyone ! Keep at it and stick around we're all in the same bout here. If you check out some of the quit meters you will see this is ENTIRELY DOABLE ! 
10 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks means a lot with support it can be done one day at a time is way I am going
10 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Malagueta!
Good for you!  Welcome - just chiming in with a huger welcome and big cheer for you!  Well done on day 1!   

Hi Dawn - Hang in there :)  NOPE (Not One Puf Ever) works best for the long haul, but giving it your best shot every day gets you on this forum!  I think it's awesome when new members help each other through Hell, Heck week and right on through to the other side.  You can do it.  

Yay Hamlet and Forcemac too!  Go for it!  You are both doing great!  Congratulations on your fresh new clean shiny stats to date!  WooHoo!
10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Malagueta!

Way to hang in there!  It sounds like you are maintaining a Positive Mental Attitude on your journey to freedom!  The more positive your outlook, the easier the whole quit process will be!  Keep smiling through the craves and it will make everyone wonder what you are up to!    Know in  your heart that you CAN do this!  You CAN!

Hey Forcemac!!!

Congrats to you on getting through Hell Week!!!    If you can make it a week, you can kick that demon's ash for another!  Way to go, buddy!

Welcome Dawn!!!

Congrats on your decision to quit smoking!  You've come to the right place for support and a great Program that has helped many here to kick that nico-demon's butt!  I highly recommend that you go through the sessions in the Program and Tools to help you mentally prepare for this journey!  With a Positive Mental Attitude and the desire and commitment to become free, you CAN succeed!  Keep telling yourself N.O.P.E., Not One Puff Ever!!!  That's how we get 'er done!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,212.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1058 Hours: 2

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 56

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on your decisions to quit and Welcome Everyone...malagueta, Dawn, and forcemac..
Taking it one day or moment at a time always works best..and before you know it the crave is gone..
They say a crave only lasts about 3 minutes. Knowing this and checking it out on my watch helped me many times with my quit.. 

Stay close and post often..

Red..
10 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done keep at it , always think why you are quitting when urge to smoke comes on . On day 23 now does get a lot better one day at a time
10 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all Ashley lots of things spurred me to do it this time the usual things: for me, for my boy and also I am getting married and didn't want to be a smoking bride! My fianc� as I saw it then nagged me about it but I know that he just worries about how it will impact on my health so this is also a surprise for him as we have a long distance relationship!

Reading this thread: