Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

You?re not alone today

10 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks bekkie. i wish you are well. In this session you can't smoke anything. because it may be affect you and your child... thanks
10 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you everyone for the support. Found out yesterday that I am +/- 4 weeks pregnant. So Happy now I just have to take it easy.
10 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So sorry to hear of your loss Bekkie and Mach!  Life can throw some nasty curve balls our way at times!  Sending best wishes of life, love and renewal to you both.  So glad you have found ways to stay strong through these trying times and haven't started smoking to deal with your sorrow.  I can hardly wait to cheer for your big news when you do fall pregnant again Bekkie :)
10 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This week is a hard week for me, as my baby boy would have been due this week. I miss him so much, all though he was still born on 21 weeks, he was still perfect. Now there is a reason why it happened, but still wonder why some days. Cant wait to fall pregnant again. Hopefully it will be soon. Jonathan mommy miss you very much.
10 years ago 0 361 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Mr Jim and thanks Working on it.
10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Machiavelli,

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your doctor and friend.  As your doctor and role model, I'm sure that he was very proud of you for fighting and winning your long war against the nico-demom and now for fully understanding that smoking will not help you or fix anything!  I am also very proud of you, Gorilla Quitter! 

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,010.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1053 Hours: 5

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Thanks Red for showing your support to me.
My Dr is died in 30/11/2013 (Car acsedent) I get the news yeasterday  I was his patient for about 10 yearz now ,,he was my roul model,and I miss him so much.. in fact  I think to have cig but that is not gonna fix anything.Thanks and stay strong everyone.
10 years ago 0 11210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Holidays everyone!
I hope everyone reading this is in good spirits with people they love. If you are not, please know you are not alone. There are many, many people feeling lonely today. We are here to listen (read). Today may be a very hard day but where can you find a little joy? How can you direct your energy today to something positive?

Sometimes the hardest times are the most important times in our lives. Stay strong and please post if you are reading this and need someone to talk to. 

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: