Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,491 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

Need some help!

16 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Check out all these winners! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 803 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 14,454 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4,416.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 149 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
So so happy for your Mylast! You have been terrific. One day at at time. Have a super weekend! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 544 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,792 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,992.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 99 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 303 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My Gosh! I just got a chance to logon for the first time today. Al1 the responses I rec'd are wonderful and they make me so proud I didn't smoke. Trish, Audrey, Mercy, Sue, Stickin, Unhooked & Gen. Thank you all! My domestic situation resolved itself and I made it through smoke free. My son left behind unsmoked cigarettes all over the place though. Urghhhh!!!! I am running them under water and putting them in the trash. He even asked me to stop him by a gas station on the way back to his dad's so he could buy some. I turned him down saying I didn't want to be any part of him killing himself. I think that this was the first time I have really gotten angry with people since I have quit and the 1st thought was almost uncontrollable I was going to smoke. I guess if there would have been one around I might have been in trouble and if I wouldn't have gotten such encouragement from all of you I might have crumbled. Trish, You know you will be strong enough. Just post and it will take your mind off of it! You have a week today! Congratulations! Audrey, You are so right about the quit and me being first. Thanks! Mercy, Just got back from doing some damage at the summer clearnce sales. What fun! Better than any old stoggy out there! Sue, Us Mayflowers are the best! You right about not being a smoker anymore. It isn't even a possiblity. Stickin, What can I say except you are really a great inspiration to me! Thank you so much for stickin around and helping us Newbies. Unhooked, You know you will do great this weekend. You are one gorgeous tough broad! My Llama spit is pretty disgusting but my face is so cute. Use the spit as much as you want-just don't smoke! Have a great time! Genevieve, What wonderful words of wisdom! Not smoking is a very nuturing act! Never thought of it that way! Thank you and I love you all! Smoking isn't even an option! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 882 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $220.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
  • Quit Meter

$15,883.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 801 Hours: 4

Minutes: 44 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1056 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
In the midst of all the chaos and fraught energy around you with the others in your family your quit is something you can keep to yourself, hold dear and nurture. Take solace from the fact that you have such strength of mind and control over yourself. Keep walking, keep calm and keep your quit. Love Gen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,824 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �570.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
No kidding, you're an inspiration! After that, I'm embarrassed about posting about my weekend issues. Apparently, Llama spit is the magic bullet. I have some, mylast gave it to me. we're friends, nyahh nyahh!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $748.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
Hey Mylast, You have that correct! You are a loving caring gal and so many luv you. All you do is the same each moment and say No, this is not going to help me at all and just say No. Get up, take that walk, mingle with the others, they will appreciate you sharing your time with them. Oh and I love your llamas! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 543 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,774 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,986.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 99 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey fellow Mayflower - you know very well that ciggie is going to taste like s#$t and is not going to help one iota. You are in charge of this quit young lady - good for you for kicking those junkie thoughts to the curb!! You are tough, strong and you don't smoke any more :) Sue I always carry chocolate for emergencies like that. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $134.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
There isn't a thing I can add YOUR DID IT ALL...AND YOU DID IT WELL. Are you gonna reward yourself for being to wise? Hope so mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 179 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,580 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $800.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm so happy that you did not succumb Mylast!! We can sometimes forget how far we have come and why we have gone through all the pain of quitting when life challenges us. YOU FIRST AND YOUR DESIRE TO BE FREE... then all the other stuff :) Breathe, time for yourself, YOU! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 184 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $515.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are an inspiration! I have been afraid of a fight with the ex or a family emergency... But you are so right, what would smoking solve? NOTHING! Good job! I will keep your strength in mind when the jerk comes around. Trish [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55

Reading this thread: