Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Century Club**** The Beach # 8 *****

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Trudy, Please contact us through the feedback section and we will guide you through. Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team
Good morning everyone! Glad to see all is well and everyone is enjoying themselves at the beach! Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team
DD, Welcome to the beach! We're so proud to see you reach this milestone! Please join us and share how you've rewarded yourself for reaching this accomplishment. Sincerely, Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 137 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. lAST NIGHT WAS BEAUTIFUL. So much food, drink and fun on the dunes and jet ski's Thanks everyone for such a wonderful 1st day on the beach. tommorrow I'm heading for the Mts of Tennessee. My 1st vacation as a non smoker, No having to leave to smoke a non smoking room, more time to plan and enjoy. Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine and water. Noel [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,028 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $303 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Hello Healer, I think the Rich purple will be just great Noel
Healer I think Mama would enjoy the pass. Better get back to work and have a beautiful smoke free week. See you all in a week or so. Refreshed and ready to party on the beach. Keep the Spirit Up. Noel [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,031 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $303 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
Healer, we are taking my grandson and daughter to the mts for a week before my mom has knee surgery. Much need as work has been very stressfull. Seem like smokers tend to bother me a little more lately. They rush to do their work so they can go smoke. All of my employees smoke. and I have been catching alot of mistakes some very bad. could have landed people in jail. but tommorrow it will be a bright new day and i can relax and let the sun soak into my soul Noel [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,031 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $303 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
eve, I'm Here, is yoga class still going on. This is a great place to relax and smell the fresh fragrant air Noel [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,031 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $303 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Eve, You are super. I'm Game Lets go ski Noel [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,016 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $300 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Eve. I did miss yoga. I 've got to get this IM Fixed. I 'm missing so much fun Noel [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,016 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $300 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: