Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,491 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

Where did our chewers and dippers go?

17 years ago 0 80 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm still here! Ok, well, every so often at least. ;) No more plugs for this ex-tobacco dipper! So anyway, where ARE all of the chewers and dippers? I know it's a difficult habit to give up, but SO worthwhile. I'm not a slave anymore. The only morning fix I need comes from my cup of coffee, which I refuse to give up, because hey, I need at least ONE vice in my life! Besides, that's my only source of caffiene, and I switch to water for the rest of the day after I'm done with my java. Take care all! And come join us - the rest of you! We know you're out there! Infinite_D [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 439 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,220 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $482.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 80 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you, PrincessC, and congratulations to you as well! Yes, freedom from enslavement to tobacco feels great, doesn't it! And it really is enslavement, too, because it controls us when we're addicted to it. It controls our actions, our thoughts, and our freedom to a certain extent, because we HAVE to have it. So, breaking free and N.O.P.E. are the only real alternatives. :) It's great to see your success! Keep it up! Infinite_D [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 440 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,253 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $484 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51

Reading this thread: