Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

3 Weeks Smoke Free!

4 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just saw this, sorry for the delay.  Still quit!!  I'm on Day 29, so pretty close to one month.  I started my quit journey with about 2 weeks of Bupropion (Wellbutrin), and set my quit date for June 3.  Tomorrow marks 1 month officially, and I am pleased to say that I rarely have any cravings anymore, and I am relishing in the advantages of quitting smoking.  Food tastes better, my sense of smell is greatly improved (this is a mixed blessing...), and I don't reek of stale smoke anymore!  My blood pressure is down significantly, which is good because I've been taking meds to lower it.  Everything is going extremely well, and I'm very appreciative of the support I've received here.

I hope that this positive message about my quit journey helps, or inspires the recently quit or those planning to do so soon.  Stay strong :) 
  • Quit Meter

$7,084.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 262 Hours: 11

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 36

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Waving Through a Window,
 Looks like you have been smoke free for a month now....if you are still on your quit journey. Congratulations to you!  How are you feeling today? Is it getting any easier for you now?
Stay strong.

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$22,996.05

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 765 Hours: 7

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Waving Through a Window,
 3 weeks smoke free is awesome , congratulations!  Be sure and reward yourself, just stay away from the alcohol. Hopefully you will make this journey your last.....your forever journey. Stay on that path to freedom, and enjoy life now smoke free. 
Stay strong.

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$22,996.05

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 765 Hours: 7

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All!  Proud to report that today starts my 4th week smoke free!!  3 weeks down in this journey :)

I  started taking Wellbutrin XL (150mg 2x per morning) on May  14th, and that has made ALL the difference.  The first 2 weeks were still pretty hard, but for the first week I used a Blu E-Cig, then week 2 I switched to a vape with no nicotine, and week 3 I got rid of the vape altogether.  Those steps really helped me ease off the habit altogether.

I had quit once before for 8 months, but like many others, one night out drinking with some friends, convincved myself that because I had quit so long ago, that one cigarette wouldn't get me back.  I was WRONG!  So now, I just focus on getting through today without a cigarette, and I will plan on doing that for the rest of my life.

Best of luck to everyone on their quit journey and stay strong :) 
  • Quit Meter

$7,084.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 262 Hours: 11

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 36

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: