Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

I am quitting today!

5 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Moorerebecca47,
 I wish you and your husband the best on your quit journeys.  Ashley's recommendation about going through the "my program" at the top of the page is a good start for both of you. It helps you prepare for some of the pitfalls and roadblocks that lay ahead on your path to freedom from smoking.  If you have the time, there is a lot of good information in these forums to help both of you. Read, read, read... 
 How did your first day go for you? How did it go for your husband? Keep us posted on your progress would you?
Stay strong, and watch out for all those triggers.

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$23,165.45

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 770 Hours: 19

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

5 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

Congratulations on getting started. I am so happy to hear you and your husband are quitting together. That will help a lot. I am also glad you found us to help you two prepare. I recommend working through the program and asking any questions your may have here. How else are you preparing for this quit? have you set a quit day yet?

Looking forward to reading your journey!

Ashley, Health Educator
5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello all. I am new here, and I am really excited to have joined this group. I am quitting smoking today. I have been smoking for almost 25 years. I smoke around 15-20 a day. I have 2 young children, and I am married to a wonderful hard working man. I stay at home with my kids, one who is being homeschooled and the other child is younger and just wants to play. Both my husband and I smoke but we are both quitting together which is exciting.
  • Quit Meter

$204,322.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4201 Hours: 12

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: