Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

How are you guys all doing? Progress report

13 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I agree that 1-2 might be a better number these days!  Either way, verbalizing what you are experiencing is a great way to identify triggers.  Once you know what the triggers are, you can put together a plan to keep from acting on them.  I remember when I quit smoking, I became a hermit for a few months.  I knew I couldn't be around people who smoked, so I just stayed away from smokers.  On a good note, I made alot of new non smoking friends!
13 years ago 0 967 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Karren and everone else!

I too have problems with the website, but should really try and get on here more.  So nice to see everyone checking in, and the great progress all the new quitters are making.  Hope all are well.....I am doing great!

Kelly
13 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Karren, pop back next month, huh?
  • Quit Meter

$56,683.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1122 Hours: 17

Minutes: 23 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Karren,

It so good to hear from you and to hear that you are doing so well. I missed you. I hoping to spend a little more time on this board, too, now that I've got my weight problem under control. We can work together.
13 years ago 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Karren! The vets and rookies have all been awesome. It's nice to meet you and the other folks in the thread to whom I haven't yet said hello. :) It's really awesome that you guys stick around to help out the newbies. You made a big difference to me.

--Rox
13 years ago 0 410 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Karren!
Your smoke free days are looking grand!
Nice to see you checking in on us newbies ( and oldbies)!
All the best !
Cameless
13 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to see you again Pen, Dave and  Rock. 

Eya, well done! day 41 is great going- it only gets easier day by day you may not notice the small changes but they're going on there all the same.
3 years on for me now and I never even think about it any more- not ever. 
13 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Eya,

If you ever experience technical concerns please let us know through the feedback section and we will get our IT team to look into it.  If you receive an error message please copy and paste the error message into your feedback.

Thanks!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Karren!  Nice to see your post - It's great to read the HOFs and many personal posts from the past where you have been active here and helped others;  so you know -you're still helping us newbies get through the worst! (I'm on day 41already though; Yay!)
Rock; you know Pen is right (Hi Pen!)  I was excited to receive 1 or 2 responses when I finally got  the nerve to post something here -so I got through my early cravings by reading other posts, checking out the HOF. reading everyone's profiles (and listening to/viewing their Quit vids and personal Anthems).  But to have 5 responses (as you say happened at one time) would be like a Party!  LOL
I have found that my msgs here don't always go through - sometimes I can't access them or any potential replies - sometimes they all disappear into cyberspace, only to mysteriously return at a later time.  Also I can't log in all the time or paste a well written response from a Word doc (or even from this msg board here).  In fact, sometimes my whole msg gets erased before I get a chance to post it and I get dinged with an annoying error code .  So, I have to rewrite/rethink it all - this provides a good opportunity to learn patience and humility I think!  I did find a Chat room that is fun on an alternate site to keep my fingers busy for this Quit! But find the compassion, intelligence and understanding from the people on this site to be genuine and well worth the wait for the responses I'm grateful to receive!  KTQ!  Eya

Reading this thread: