Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,479 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Stepping back a week..

14 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Spacecas,

Your determination is admirable. Keep preparing for this quit and use your last quit as a learning experience this time around.

Keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Sarah, Health Educator
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

14 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all for all the incouragement and for standing behind me as I go back over and prepare again for the 30th..I am so glad to have found this site and even more glad to have all you wonderful people on it to help or just listen...I am over the depression of my test run and am back to getting ready for the 30th...I know I can and will do this come the 30th and I know that I will have all of you right here with me as I go through this....You all will never know what it means to have you there even if I was to crash again ..But I will not do that I will stay strong,I will say NOPE, and if it gets tough I will reach for my computer to all of you ...I have the kids and the hubby too,they are trying to help but tend to be a little pushy but that is ok ...So working hard to stay strong and preparing to say NOPE...We will all succed and we will beat the nicodemon one day,one moment,one hour,at the time but we will do it..

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 7/30/2009
Smoke-Free Days: -15
Cigarettes Not Smoked: -300
Amount Saved: $-60.00
Life Gained:
Days: 0 Hrs: 0 Mins: 0 Seconds: -95373

14 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You have a great mindset Spacecas.  You sound well prepared for your upcoming quit.  Learn from this last slip.  You intended it to be a test run anyways.  You learned from it and now you are even more prepared.

You will do this and we will be here for you. Remember next time to stay close to the boards.  Come here whenever you feel a crave.

Stay strong.

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Spacecas, please know that you didn't let any of us down.  Quitting is a journey.  Some reach the destination on their first try, some take a little bit longer.  I've read that the average person takes 7 times to reach their final quit.  You thought you were ready, you gave it a try, and now you are regrouping.  Nothing at all wrong with that.  Like Bob said, never quit quitting!  So now you know what works.  You know what doesn't work.  You've already changed your quit strategy.  And soon you will be ready for round 2!  Continue to post as often as you need, as you know somebody is always near by to help!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/20/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 328
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 13,120
Amount Saved: $3,280.00
Life Gained:
Days: 48 Hrs: 22 Mins: 45 Seconds: 14

14 years ago 0 625 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Never Quit Quitting......That's the motto.......  Do whatever it takes.

Try not to look too far ahead.  Take this addiction and Quit one crave, one hour, one day at a time.  Make the Quit all about you because you are the one that has to fight each crave, each hour, each day.
It's not easy........nothing GOOD really is easy.....AND......Quitting is GOOD.....I promise you.  You CAN do it.... 

We're ready when you are
Keep the Quit
huggggggs and cooookies
Bob

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/27/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 168
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 5,040
Amount Saved: $705.60
Life Gained:
Days: 35 Hrs: 4 Mins: 0 Seconds: 41

Reading this thread: