Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,479 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

givin it a try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats great! congrats on trying and welcome. You can do it just be strong! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yep, I'm still hangin in there. I just don't get alot of computer time to chat with ya'll. But I am doin good. Thank you for checkin up on me. Talk at ya soon. Don
what is the best way to stop these cravings???????????
Thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!! So far , So good... It is a tough road ahead, but with my pops in my corner, I can't lose.
My dad suggested this website to me and it has worked for him. I just started the patch today and i'm gonna do it this time.25 years of my life smoking. I'm to young to die....
17 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Coach Dan, WELCOME!!!! I am new to this also and the people on here have been so amazing to me today when I was at my lowest. I am listening to them and reading everything I can because I am determined I will be a non-smoker for the rest of my life now. Hang in there.
17 years ago 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HEY COACH DAN. IF IT WORKED FOR YOUR DAD IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. IT HAS HELPED ME A LOT JUST READING ALL THE ENCOURAGING POSTS. I QUIT FOR 36 YEARS AND STARTED 3 YEARS AGO. NOW I WILL QUIT AGAIN. JUST HAD TO MANY PRESSURES OF A 90 YEARS OLD DAD IN BAD HEALTH. BUT I WORKED THROUGH THAT AND DECIDED I SHOULD NOT BE RUINING MY HEALTH OVER IT. POST OFTEN AND GET THE GREAT SUPPORT FOR THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. I WORKS FOR ME, SLIVERS [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 111 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/joannsmi/Welcome.gif[/IMG] Glad to have you here, Coach Don! I agree... we are all too young to die! I spent 32 years smoking. Ick! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 78 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $13.51 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 591 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Coach Don, You've come to the right place for "real support". Times are going to get rough the first week or so, but you can do it and we will help. I'm using Chantix (a non-nicotine rx). It gets rid of the cravings without putting the nicotine back in your system. The main thing I'm working on is the habit. Since I quit once before cold turkey and was a non-smoker or 10 years, and went back to smoking again: I feel experienced in some of the methods of quitting that the others are using as I have tried to quit several times these past 13 or so years for the second time with no success. Don't be afraid to try something different if one doesn't work. the Chantix is by far (for me) the best product I have tried. If you have any questions, just want to vent, or need help...call on us and post in here. Good luck Coach Don...auntdeb :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 349 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34.09 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 175 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Coach - You've joined a great group of folks here. I think what makes this place so special is that we're all in this together. Good luck! -- 2tone [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 413 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $77 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$357,548.63

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9148 Hours: 4

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 8

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: