Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

Happy Anniversary!

11 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Lainey!  Congratulations to you.  Just wanted to stop by and see who all was still posting from our group.  It was good to see your post.  All the best to you.

Tom 
11 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the inspiration Lainey!

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 124 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lainey:

Thanks for your kind words. I am just amazed  at your numbers.....congrats to you too.

Carlos A. Pacheco P. - Free and Healing for Nineteen Days, 15 Hours and 10 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 1 Day, by avoiding the use of 294 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $b 147,36.

11 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I justed stopped by to say Hi to everyone who is working on quitting smoking! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to everyone who has quit, whether it is two days or eight years (as I have seen some celebrating here). It is a grand accomplishment!
I know how hard quitting can be, I also know how easy it can be, and it can be both, depending on where you are coming from and what your attitude is. I found it very easy to quit once I realized that I am an addict and I realized that I can never touch another cigarette ever! I am on my way to six years smoke free, thanks to the wonderful, helpful people on this site. I  would not be where I am without this site!
Stick with this place newbies and you will be a non smoker in no time! This is the place where it is cool to be a quitter!
Get yourself quit!

Reading this thread: