Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

Marchmelloville!

16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I knew you would do it!!!!!! sister of mine! Sure wish I was going to be there!!!!!:( Enjoy, will miss everyone here so much! hugs, prayers pixie dust Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 141 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,230 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $352.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm on it, Bobbi & Tom, haven't forgotten. In fact, I will start the thread to remind everyone right now! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,880 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,034.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Hey Tom, I asked unhooked to take over the Thur. night Bonfire while I am gone to take care of my ill parent's will be gone two weeks or????? I do hope she doesn't forget, sure want to keep it going as we sure need to throw all our junk of the week into the fire. hugs,prayers,pixie dust Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 141 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,230 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $352.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Are we getting close to another bonfire? I missed last week. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,060 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $642.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Welcome back Tom, Missed you fellow marchmellow! hugs and prayers, pixie dust Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 137 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,110 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $342.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We miss you too, Lainey!! I hope you're having a grand vacation, though!! Don't worry. While we don't take quite the good care of everyone that you do, we do try... and they seem to make allowances because they know... there's only one Lainey! :) Rose, I'm sorry to hear that. Please tell your sister that most of us have been there and we understand. Tell her we hope she gets back in the saddle as soon as she can, and when she does... we'd like to help out in whatever way we can. In the meantime... you're doing awesome!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 158 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,950 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,461.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
16 years ago 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Fellow marchmellows, Just checking in. Tom , my quit twin we hit the 5 months tomorrow. congratulations!! I've been very disappointed this week-end as my birth twin is back smoking, she was 3 months ahead of me. Hopefully she will come back here. This site & all the Marchmellows have been the best. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 149 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,470 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $521.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
Thank you Lainey, my quit buddy!!! Don't worry about us, Unhooked is taking great care of us until you get back. We're well and glad to hear from you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 149 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,980 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $625.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tom! Sounds like you had a good trip! I just wanted to pop in and Congratulate you for your five months (150 days) coming up tomorrow! Miss all of you, my quit buddies! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 159 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,975 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,677.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I thought about you all while I was away and it's funny you mentioned how things change on a smoke free business trip, Aloha. A smoke free business trip is really different. It starts at the airport and onto the airplane. You only go through security once, no back and forth to the outdoor smoking area. No looking for the one bar in the concourse where you can smoke if you buy a drink for $5.00. The plane ride is relaxing as opposed to being stressful, no preoccupation with not being able to smoke. No rush to get off the airplane to make it to the smoking area, pushing your way through to get there. The hotel room smells better (notice I didn't say great (improved sense of smell)). I don't feel rushed to leave resturaunts to get outside and smoke. I don't leave the conference area and people to go to the smoking area on breaks. If I start or enter a discussion I'm not thinking about how to end the connection so I can step out and smoke. I had to think of new and more creative ways to end discussions I didn't want to be a part of. Oh, by the way, the best one so far is, "I think I'm coming down with something." Some you won't see for the rest of the conference after that one. I note new situations that bring on a crave every trip. I'm careful not to ignore them and try to difuse or disassociate them. Traveling smoke-free is easier and less complicated. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 149 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,980 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $625.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18

Reading this thread: