Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

JT Beachtime?

16 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Alright Julie!!!!! You made it to Century Beach. Welcome, I'm having a great time! I'm thinking if Phil has found his cigarette savings he might treat all of the new beachcombers to a big tall drink!!!! Congratulations Julie, Cheers, Jan :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,084 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $918 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
16 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great job Julie. Welcome to the beach. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,090 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $489.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
16 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Woo Hoo I am on the beach now. Thanks Mom Mom for the song. I will be singing it all day. Faith thanks for being there and showing me the way to the beach. I love the smell of the ocean and the feel of the breeze. Awe life is good. :) Since today it is official, can I have my drink now? Lookingglass, you hit 50 today. You are on the boat. Yeah. See you at the beach soon. Oh wow there is a horse on the beach. Yeah it is Mr. Ed. I can't believe you have time for sun and fun with all those lists you do. Thanks for being so supportive to all of us. Everyone have a superday. Julie raises a glass to Faith, Lynne, Phil, Mr. Ed, Sunshine and all those on the beach. She can't wait for the rest of the crew to arrive. Boy will there be a partay. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,004 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $350 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
16 years ago 0 613 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Julie: I couldn't miss congratulating you on THIS one!! It's a huge 100 days for you and I'm so thrilled to help welcome you to the BEACH-- except for Lynne, you're the first shipmate. Way to go!! We'll just get ready for those other magic shipmates -- I know they'll be along shortly. You are awesome, my friend!! Keep the faith [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 198 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,957 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1584 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
16 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
For Julie and all of the Beach Girls [size=4]A Private Concert[/size] Girls On The Beach ~The Beach Boys Ah ah ah ah oo ooo ooo oo ahh The girls on the beach On the beach you'll find them there In the sun and salty air The girls on the beach Are all within reach If you know what to do How we love to lie around Girls with tans of golden brown The girls on the beach Are all within reach And one waits there for you The sun in her hair The warmth of the air On a summer day As the sun dips out of sight Couples on the beach at night The girls on the beach Are all within reach And with the boys tonight Girls on the beach, girls on the beach Girls on the beach, girls on the beach :) :) :) :) :) Luvs ya shipmate! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,096 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $334.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
100 days is HUGE, Julie! Be proud, and enjoy! You've come a long way toward building the life you truly want. Congratulations! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,247 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $453.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
16 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Phil and everyone. :p Let's get this party started and carry it on into tomorrow. (your right "quit sis" I hit the beach tomorrow) Phil is trying to get me into my bikini a day early.:blush: For you Phil I will even put on the matching red boa that Ladycig threw my way. :) Oh Phil, I might have know where your money is. I just found my in the grocery bill. I have been putting it weekly into my cart. That is the reason this itsy bitsy tiny winy bikini is even smaller. LOL Seriously, I would like to say thank you to all of you here at SSC. I could not have done it without your support. Also a special thanks, ((((((((((magic hugs and kisses)))))))))))) to all my shipmates. You know you are my quit family and I look forward to sharing a lot more celebrations with all of you. Okay Sunshine, Anna, Faith and Lynn know where is the BEACH. LOL Audrey follow me, let's get a good chair right up front. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 99 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,997 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $346.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, "quit sis" - looks like Phil beat me to congratulating you. (I thought you had one more day, actually). Well CONGRATULATIONS on reaching the beach! Remember to watch where you put your money! Do they make boas with pockets? LOL Celebrate! You should be really proud of yourself. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 319 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $106.08 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$119,515.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6400 Hours: 1

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to fun in the sun! Congrats, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
16 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Julie, congratulations on your awesome 100 days. You're on the beach, so enjoy yourself. ;p Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 472 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,032 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1652 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 69 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$229,837.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6394 Hours: 3

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 11

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: