Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

1 Year for me!!

17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Patches!!! Long time no read. One Awesome Year of Freedom! Enjoy all the rewards. You deserve the. I'm sure it is wonderful to know that your quit inspired so many loved ones in your life. That is probably the best reward you could have. Congratulations Again! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 319 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,389 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1116.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yahoo!! Congratulations [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 344 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,206 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2476.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Patches, Congratulations on 1 year quit!!!! I want you to know that you were very instrumental to me in making this my forever quit! You have helped so many, not only here, but in your life as well! That must feel so great! Congratulations on 1 year! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 200 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,015 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $826 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW! Patches, look at those numbers. I am so impressed. ANd all those people whose lives you have helped to change. You guys hang togeather, and enjoy your new lives. You have alot of reasons to be proud! and this is one of them. Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 317 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,623 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $903.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It�s actually been a little bit longer than a year and I didn't get a chance to post on my one year anniversary. I still find it hard to believe that after smoking a pack a day for 19 years that I could actually quit. I never even pictured myself as a non-smoker before quitting. This support group is what helped me get through the beginning stages. All my friends and family smoked and I was the only one to quit. I felt very alone at times. The other quitters in this support group were here to cheer me on, congratulate me, offer advice and most importantly to tell me that my feeling, thoughts and reactions were all a normal part of quitting. For any of you newbies, it only get easier as the days pass but you really have to want this quit more than anything (more than wanting to smoke). There is one thing that I knew when I quit and I knew that I really did not want to be a smoker anymore. After quitting I learned that there is nothing you can do about other smokers but I did learn that there are many smokers who really want to quit too but are afraid to take that leap. If you just lead by example those who truly want to quit smoking will follow and will attempt to quit. I went to a mother�s day BBQ last week and I sat in the house and gossiped with 4 other people who quit during this past year. Yes it�s true. My quitting helped other who wanted to quit. I sat with my sister-in-law who quit 4 months ago, her mother who quit 4 months ago, her grandmother who quit 10 months ago, my mother-in-law who quit 6 months ago. It was a wonderful experience and I hope that all of us can keep our quit forever. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/26/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 385 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,709 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1636.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks everyone. You are all so awesome! My next goal is to figure out how to loose some weight...hee hee :) I gained 10 pounds in the past year but that was enough to have to buy bigger clothes which I didn't enjoy doing last winter. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/26/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 385 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,716 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1636.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to Go PatchesMS! Amazing isnt it??! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/10/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 371 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,431 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2407.79 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 563 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
patchesMS, [b][COLOR=red][SIZE=4]CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE+ (1+) YEARS QUIT!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/b] [b][COLOR=blue][SIZE=3]GREAT JOB!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/b] [img]http://www.loumill.com/misc/dancing-awesome.gif[/img] [b][color=Purple]Be Strong. Be Smart. Be Quit[/color] [color=black]Joe[/color] [size=3][color=Blue]Knowledge Replaces Fear[/color][/size] [size=2][color=black]Illegitimus non carborundum est[/color][/size] [size=2][color=purple]Hoping for success without hard work is like trying to harvest without planting.[/color][/size][/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 367 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,190 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $899.15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 64 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$36,320.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9764 Hours: 17

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[size=4][b][color=Orange]ONE YEAR ROCKS, PATCHES!!!!!![/color][/size][/b] [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/agildog/econgrat03.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/agildog/econgrat01.gif[/IMG] Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 358 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,170 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1360.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 66 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 135 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WAY TO GO, PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how you feel about your one year quit.....it still doesn't seem possible to me that it has actually been a year. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hugs, Nan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 395 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,085 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1501 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32

Reading this thread: