Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

It's a very tough morning

16 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[b][color=Red]Tutti?!?! Porky?!?!![/color] [color=Orange] I was soooo happy to see a post from Tutti in Mercy's anniversary thread. Thought I'd re-vive this old thread in hopes of re-connecting! If you're out there - check in and say hello! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 150 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $975.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,000.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5538 Hours: 19

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 1

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Terri - How was your weekend? In case you missed the thread - Tutti's doing good & is still around! YIPPY! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,068 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $195 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,000.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Bear!! Never thought about a rain coat ;p I can't walk fast yet so that might not be a good ideal yet. My husband supportive? You do know how to joke. lol Actually he just started on Chantrix Tuesday. It's going to make it much easier if he quits. I hope he at will at least try. But I'm not holding my breathe. Congrats on quitting. It's a tough road but we will feel much better in the end. I just can't wait for the "end" to come. hahaha Good luck to you and everyone!!! Terri [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,479 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $384 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Terri Buy yourself a rain suit ?? just teasing but it doe,s allow you to walk in the rain.I never did smoke in the house when I was using.Ask your hubby to do the same and to be a little more supportive your battle is tough enough..Cheers Bear [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 44 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Terri - I'm so glad that you celebrated your incredible achievement. It really is amazing - an entire month! You're getting to be a pro at this whole non-smoker thing! ;p I went out to dinner last night with my brother & sister-in-law. I hugged my brother hello, and the first thing he said was "Wow. You really smell great". I haven't heard that one in years and years!!! I haven't had any headaches from the Chantix - that's about the only physical malady I'm not having! Have a great weekend my friend! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 960 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $175.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,000.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Yes I did celebrate.. My kids came over and we had a BBQ. It was fun and noisy. I was real glad when they left. My grankids were worn out so they went to bed early. So my reward was alittle "me" time. I can't believe i have made it this far. This is the longest I have ever gone without :) I'm still pretty grouchy though. I've been having headaches too. I don't know if its from the Chantrix or the stress.. I'm hoping Tutti is ok too. Anyway we can reach her? I miss hearing from her. Hope you have a wonderful evening. Terri [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,425 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $372 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Porky - Now [color=Red]I'M[/color]getting mad at your doctor. That is ridiculous! Keep pestering him! Geez! I'm sad that Tutti is MIA, I really hope she reappears soon. I have had 2 happy pieces of news this week - my best friend just had a healthy baby boy and another friend had successful brain surgery yesterday. So, I'm focusing on these positives and remembering that there are certainly more important things to worry about and to celebrate than stupid cigarettes! One more thing - I am sooooo sorry - I forgot to wish you a Happy One Month Anniversary yesterday! You deserve to feel very proud of yourself. I hope you celebrated! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 928 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $169 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,000.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Changing, Do you believe the doctor still hasn't called? I have left many messages. I even have my mom calling. Its her doctor too. I dont know whats going on. I sure am mad though.... I cant imagine where Tutti is. Maybe she went out of town for awhile. Hope she didnt fall off the "wagon". Its so easy to do. Maybe we hear from her tomorrow... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,391 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $360 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
Porky - Ugh - how frustrating!!! I assume if the nurse was calling in a prescription, it means that the Echo was clear?! I think you should call the doctor once an hour until he/she gets on the phone & gives you the update! Clearly that doctor's office is underestimating the perseverance of the new & improved Porky! I'm worried about Tutti... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 890 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,000.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 2

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Nope I haven't heard from Tutti either. I did call the doctor though. The nurse called back and asked me dumb questions like am I pregnant. LOL And what my pharmacys name was. But the doctor was suppose to call me and tell me the results. He didnt and I'm not taking anything until they tell me the results. They don't know how *****y us quitters can be do they? :eg: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,348 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $348 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30

Reading this thread: