Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Day 1, phew

17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is so true Interesting. I'ld rather be addicted to this any day! My boss is waiting on an urgent project and I can't think!!! But I'm happy LOL. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 54 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
Faith, red wine will do and yes, you may want to wait a month or two ;) Josie, thanks ;) I'm still hanging in there, I'll have a TWO tomorrow. I'm growing up. The support makes the difference this time. Work was difficult today but I sucked it up and I'm chewing on dental sticks. The joy of life is in living - and not just in living - but living well and not to excess. I learned the hard way the value of being nice to myself. That was passed along to me, it's my gift to you for today. Interesting, I would love to hang out with ya! WOO HOO. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 53 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
I may need holygeez' fork to get through day 2 (work wires me) but I can't thank you all enough keeping me grounded through day 1. I have a ticker (in more ways than one). Also, my husband did 24 hours too. He thinks I'm nuts being here and was wondering if I would be inviting you all over for dinner too (as I have become great friends with my parenting group, we meeting 1x monthly and I met them on the good ole internet). So dinner at my house Friday? Keep me in your thoughts today. I'll try to log on from work but then I'll get nothing done. I'm smiling today too :) Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 39 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Thanks holygeez! I will just that. It is a great place to be and a good feeling. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 39 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You made it through day one, congrats and hugs...**deep breaths**. The positive energy flows heavily here, take some to work with you!! You made it this far...keep going!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 46 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
RAWK ON!!!!!!!! YAY GO YOU!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you! Do I need to say more? I am PROUD of YOU! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 85 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Freedom, you are just plain AWESOME! It sounds like a party in here! I'm loving it... I love celebrations!! I'm proud of you! ... and the fork... oh my... I'm still laughing at that one, and who was it that has now grown 2 butts?? Another post that I'm still laughing at. It's so fun to come here and get re-inspired! I haven't been here much today... I had to work sometime! I don't know about you, Freedom, but I may need to attend Support Group meetings for withdrawal from internet support groups! I like it here! Freedom... congrats! That first day is exhilarating, isn't it? :)
17 years ago 0 77 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
keep up the good work [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 443 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $68 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 77 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wonderful!!! That is great. I love to hear newbies with such great attitude. Keep on keepin' on. Fight the fight, it's a fight for your life. Keep posting and letting us know how your doing. Wendi
17 years ago 0 613 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Freedom: Shall I bring red or white wine? I think I'll wait until you have two weeks under your belt. A new quitter trying to cook??? Too scary, but thanks for the invite. You made it through day one -- hurray!!! Day 2 comin' up!! Now, breathe, breathe, breathe! Stay close and keep the faith. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,543 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $704 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34

Reading this thread: