Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

30+ day mark

17 years ago 0 813 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky I don't think you are crazy at all. Making it to 30 days is a huge huge achievement and one in which you should take great pride. This is no easy thing that you are doing. But it is probably the single most important thing that you can do for yourself. Important things are always difficult to achieve... Take heart and look forward...Your achievement is a great and blessed thing. Carry it forward knowing that nicotene can do nothing for you, but take great pride and confort in that which you have done for yourself and for those who love you. Stay well and strong nonic [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 462 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $133 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are so right Sparky - You are passing another marker in your journey and feeling afew growing pains as you go...We are so proud of you! If this was easy, we wouldn't be so proud of ourselves! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,456 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $610 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on passing that 30 day mark, Sparky. We are sooo proud of you. And I understand your almost welcome the 30 withdrawal pains. It means you've made it!!!! Keep that wonderful quit! I'll be joining you soon. Luv, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Sparky on making it there! I know what you mean, i had a lot of cravings at 30 days as well, but you've gotta be too proud to give into that! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 152 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,276 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $595.84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't think you're crazy; I think it's perfectly normal to welcome the withdrawals and tough periods because it means that you are healing! And the alternative to feeling this way is to still be within the clutches of the addiction, and going through withdrawals is a hell of a lot better than that!!! Congrats on 1 month! No stopping you now! Way to go and keep on with that awesome quit! Crave teh Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 440 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,019 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1817.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, This is wonderful Sparky! Congratulations on 30 days! Be sure to reward yourself for reaching this milestone! Danielle ____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well this is a double edge sword. I am so happy that I have made it to the mystery 30 day withdrawal pains. LOL. The last couple of days were a little edgy until someone pointed out the 30 day thing. So now that I know what is going on, I will breath and drink water and whatever it is I need to do and not smoke. I know this will pass and I can still enjoy a smoke free life style. I understand that some will think I am crazy, but it feels so good to have gotten to this point. I have quit and started so many times, I welcome the 30 day withdrawals or whatever it is. Life is good, keep the quit [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 317 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $93 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
To quote a fantastic quitter here. This too shall pass, one day at a time. Thanks to an angel from Quebec Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 328 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,221 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2624 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 54 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36

Reading this thread: