Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,481 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA

There?s something wrong with my account.

5 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Excellent!
5 years ago 0 361 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
there's no more yellow pages show up.
5 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Machiavelli,

We are in the works of creating another site but this site should be working fine. It might be due to the copy/pasting you are doing. Sometimes when content is copied from the other sites the code conflicts with the code here. If you paste into the notepad program before posting here it removes all the coding and tagging that is invisibly copied when you copy the text. You can also try restarting your computer and deleting your cookies. I hope it is resolved for you soon!

Ashley, Health Educator
5 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Not sure why you'd be getting yellow pages, unless there's something wrong on your end. It's working for me. Have you or can you try logging in on from a different computer to see if it still does it? I was thinking there may be an issue with your video card, but you said that other websites work okay. Not sure what's going on here. If you can, try a different computer and see if the results are the same.

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$23,159.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 770 Hours: 15

Minutes: 17 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

There's yellow pages always show up every time I do anything on the site when it did not show up I can post as you see ,I post the comments did not show as it use to be I get yellow page after many try I can post when the yellow page did not show up.
5 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Seems to be working okay now, although it's almost 8 hours later. Maybe the server was doing an update or something?
Stay strong Buddy!

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$23,159.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 770 Hours: 15

Minutes: 17 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

The site no longer works well as it was...I try to sign in but I could not and when it happen the forums did not open easily as they used to be also if it open my post or comment do not show up....This problem since my last post here Apr 29,2018.....the net connection is work well on all websites except here.....Till this problem end...Take care Ashley and Timbo .PEACE.

Reading this thread: