Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

Hubby and Me :-)

13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for the update Sparky! It is great to hear about your progress and what you have been up to! Keep up the hard work and check in soon!

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
For some of you the last year or so has been a battle for my husband and me.  This is an update that I sent out of my family and friends and wanted to share with you.  We could have not done this last year without you.  God bless you all!!

First Dewey and I want to thank everyone for their support, prayers and love this past year.  That is right, on the 9th it will be one year that Dewey had his tumor removed.  We could not have gone though this without all of you very special people.  I (Sharon) am sorry that I have written more often lately, but....................... ....me bad girl.  Hope everyone had wonderful holidays and are enjoying the new year.

With that said Dewey saw his radiologist last week and everything is good there.  He had his MRI today(Thursday) and nothing has changed since the last one  and that is a very good thing.  We see his oncologist next Thursday and find out what the follow up will be.  I am thinking another MRI in three months.  It would be wonderful if he said six months, but then .................  Also, Dewey had the onset of a seizure Monday.  I call the neighbor and we got him to the hospital before if became a full blown seizure.  They did blood work and gave him some medication and let him come home.  He was out of it Tuesday and Wednesday was much better.

With Dewey's weight loss and muscle mass gone; we are now going to the gym.  We do weights every other day with 1/2 hour cardio and every other day we do cardio for an hour.  It has made a world of difference.  His color is better, he walks taller and his strength is improving.  All is good.  Now if he could only remember who I am.  Just kidding.

Much love to all!!
Dewey and Sharon

Keep the Quit
Sparky

Reading this thread: