Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

my day so far!!!

17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thought this post didnt come out!!!! na!still quitting today,i wont be put off any longer!
17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
you wouldnt think it would be hard would you?! i see the stop smoking man and he says fine we will try again and he will fax the prescription to the docs.sorted!!but no this is jan we are talking about.i ring the docs this morning coz they close on thursdays no they didnt have a fax!if i know the name of the losange they can do it for me anyway.well its nrt losange isnt it!?????ok i will ring and find out.ring the nrt man ,no answer please leave your message after the tone!ok i ring the chemist and ask them what its called.yes its nrt losange!i ring the docs back get someone different,explaine to her what it is and say i will be in later to pick it up,ok.finish morning work go to docs ah says he behind the desk she forgot to ask you your name so i havent done it yet!breath breath !i need anough for the month i say,well how many is that he asks!i dont know your the doctor!!!!!!!breath breath!!!!!!ok he looks up on his computor 4 boxs of 72 ,fine i say.they will take the precription down to the chemist when its been signed by the doctor i can pick it up in the afternoon.ok .breath breath.pick aimee up at 1.30 and go to chemist,it s closed till 2.15!!!!!breath you bugger breath!!!!wait in car for 25 mins.go in and ask for my meds .young girl dosent know much!oh we havent got these in stock!!!!!by this time im crawling the walls i had it all planed ,last fag an hour ago now need the nic in my system like never befor!!!!!we can get them in for you by 11a.m tomoz!!!!!dont know how i kept my hands from around her slim little throut!!!!!!!!!!!!!took the script out of her hand and stormed out the shop!streight into the coop shop and got 10 fags!!!!!!light one up and inhail now think,its ok i will try another chemist,of we go aimee we can do this!!!!in to next shop ,no sorry we can get them for you though!!!!!aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!breath ,im going hyper now! ok lets try boots in the town there a big chemist .yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssss they have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but now i have 8 fags left!!!!!!!lol i dont know if i can break them up so i think i will smoke them all in the next couple of hours ,i know i will be pleased to stop then as i will feel awfull!!!!! sorry to have gone on but as i said you couldnt make it up
17 years ago 0 148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, I hope this does not sound insensitive. I write this because I care about you. We are here to support you any way we can. You must make the quit committment to yourself first. If you really want to quit, you will, with or without the NRT. Blaming others for your stress is not productive, and it wastes precious energy that could otherwise be used to fight off the nicodemon. Take a look inside of yourself to find the answer to why you need to keep repeating your quit attempts. We can't answer that question for you, nor can we prescribe a magic bullet that will make you succeed once and for all. Formulate a plan for yourself. Really use the quit program tools. When you are ready to quit, we will be here to help you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/16/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 203 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,446 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1339.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, I just posted to the thread Lady started. Go see it. Shevie
17 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, I think I have taken a breath through most of your post. WOW! Not an easy day for you! Ok, so the plan? We need to come up with a plan! Are you going to try to quit again today? Tomorrow? In a week? Let's get you back on track! We are sorry to hear that your attempt to quit did not work out today. We are here to offer suggestions and answer any questions you may have prior to your next attempt. Just breath! You can do this! Melanie _______________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: