Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

i hate this

5 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

I am so sorry to hear all you are going through vinnys. Have you spoken to your doctor about how you are feeling? Would they support you to take on some modified duties or time off right now? It sounds like you are having a really hard time coping with the work load. Can your doctor recommend any coaches or counsellors that may be able to advocate for you or help you figure out an approach?

The fact that you are thinking of cutting is a real reg flag. Get support in figuring out a plan. Crisis lines in your area may also be able to connect you with resources or at least let you vent. You are clearly doing a great job in managing these urges despite all the stress.

If you are reading this please post an update! We want to hear how you are doing.

Ashley, Health Educator

5 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

hi!

I am so so sorry you are dealing with all that. Work + depression + anxiety + learning disability must be so hard! I struggle with both depression and anxiety also. I stopped having panic attacks for years but they have started up again. Brought on from work in the past. So I can kind of relate to what you are going through. I have been more careful to find work that is less stressful. I am much too sensitive....I always get triggered otherwise.

What are your options for work? Does your work have benefits you could try to access now?

Sorry again you are having such a hard time at work :( :( :(

5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

i have an anxiety disorder and depression that i take meds for and a learning disability. ive told my work but they dont really care, ive brought up this multiple times. i broke down crying in the HR's office. the problem is that im treated like a normal person, i am not normal, ive been handed a bad set of cards and i cant function like everyone else. normal work gives me panic attacks, ive lost count of the number ive had. everyone ive talked to agrees, this position is unrealistically demanding. i am in serious danger at my work and no one cares. last week i wanted to cut myself at work, i have not cut for 5 months. even if i quit, i have to do another 3 weeks which means im still at risk of heat stroke.

Reading this thread: