Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Goofy, Diva, et al. exercise reporting

14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I finally got a decent nights sleep last night.....I woke up when the girl came ot help me with the house....no exercise on the machine, just making house repairs.
14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a nasty head cold. I slept most of the day. Will see how I feel tomorrow!
I didn't hit a lick today.  I will get back at it tomorrow.  It is a new day tomorrow.  When do you like to exercise, morning noon or night.  Eastern time zone, that's fast time, lol, that's what we say here.
How is the list going?  I finally got a bath yesterday after 5 days (embarassingly enough).  I had to, time for me to go to work. I wanted to call in sick, made myself go, they ask me to work today, I volunteered.  So I took another bath.  Still depressed and anxious but I think the exercise is helping with it. 
I'm also making myself eat.  Not as healthy as I should, but with anxiety I don't want to eat.
Okay, off the subject of exercise.....let's get back at it. 

Others join us.  Doesn't have to be a Wii! 
14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today is a new day Diva! Dive right in!

Samantha, Health Educator
Ok, yesterday was a bust. Lets see how it goes today!
Go Goofy go!

I am in Eastern time zone.

I have not exercised yesterday or today. Planning to get back on track tomorrow.
I exercised on Wii again this morning only 15 minutes....had a friend show up to help work at house...was short and sweet. (well, not really sweet).
Well, Diva I am in Central Standard Time - Western Kentucky, USA.  lol  where are you/time zone?
I did Wii and Wii I did.  I didn't get to the stretching.  I did the balance and the stepping again.  I babysat for an hour or so and played Barbie's and they went swimming (the barbies).  lol is that exercise?

I'm glad to hear you walked all those places.  You must me in a metropolitan area.  lol, it's a fer piece (far walk) for me to go anywhere around here.  there is no such thing as public transportation.....you have a car, a bicycle, moped or more energy than me to get around here.  Sounds like you did good....not only did you get the exercise, but fresh air and some sunshine even on a cloudy day. Added benefits. 

Let's keep it up! 

HEllo Goofy,

What time Zone are you in? lol. But we might be time zones apart, I just don't know!

Well it sounds like you did well. So woohoo! You go girl!

Me today, I did not do any Wii. But I did walk to my therapist appointment. Then walked to the library. Then walked back home. I figured I walked at least 30 minutes on and off today.

Honestly, I figured that was good enough for one day lol. After the therapist, the library, the little bit of shopping and the walking I was exhausted!

So that is my day!

And once again way to go!
Okay, well, I wasn't as long-winded as you were.  I did a little of the step thingy, a little of the stretching and the balance.  I know it's not aerobic but it helps me to be more limber (stretching) and the balance helps me with the dizzy.  Today (since, I'm sleepless) I will increase the amount of stepping....to where I do sweat.  Keep my stretching and balance stuff.  I don't know anything about the boxing.  I've done the running one before; may include it.  lol, there's one where you run and you have to look at your environment and take a "test" at the end.  I flunk that one....so may need to work on it.  I need to go back and see where I was.  I hated it when it said, HI, it's been xx days since you've been here and all that stuff.  So, it lays on the guilt pretty thick, heh?
Will try ot post earlier tomorrow (today) re: the exercise.  Though Diva, I think we are several (time zones) hours apart.  Aren't we?

Reading this thread: