Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

7?? posts

14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I didn't mean it to be fishing for compliments but thanks!  I just know I'm opinionated.  I think someone said in another post (Rebbie maybe) that coming here is very helpful, I make it a daily thing - whatever time; but my day is not complete without coming here!  Thanks again for the compliments and letting me sound off, state my opinion, tell what does and doesn't work, my struggles and triumphs.......Let's keep moving forward.  It seems the further I go foward the less further I fall back (when I fall). 
14 years ago 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
No.   I always love reading your posts.   Sometimes I wonder where you find the time to do it and how you know what to say at the right moment.    I always feel that I'm the queen of saying (typing) the wrong things at the wrong moment.   Keep it up, Goofy.    We'd all miss you if you slowed down...
14 years ago 0 224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Goofy!

We love your posts, keep them coming they're always so insightful!

Luciana, Bilingual Health Educator
14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Goofy!

Well I cannot speak for others, but I know I love your posts and I always look forward to your input. so post often!
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
lol, I just saw where I'd made 7 hundred and something posts, some of the moderators haven't made that many.  Am I bothering anybody with all these posts? 

Reading this thread: