Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Hello new awkward and a bit overwhelmed

5 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Welcome KellyannO,

I am so glad you posted. It is ok to feel like you don't know what you are doing with the program as you just started. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We are here to support you and I certainly can understand why you are overwhelmed. It's awesome that you have already completed two sessions. I encourage you to choose one program to focus on at a time. Start with either depression or anxiety. Doing both at the same time might get confusing and overwhelming otherwise. Try to complete one session a week. Be sure to focus on the homework. If you have to take longer to complete a session that is ok too. One of the great things about this program is it is self-guided. So do what works for you.

No need to apologize for being overwhelmed I am certain others who start feel the same way. How were you able to find the website? What do you think you will focus on first depression or anxiety?

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Take care,

Ashley, Health Educator

5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hello,

My name is Kelly. It's nice to meet everyone. I guess I just wanted to introduce myself and take advantage of this site that I have found bye participating. I guess you can tell I'm only on the first level. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I'm an agoraphobic who has not left home in a year. I am happy to be here but I feel really overwhelmed oh, I don't know how to get started. I feel that I sound like an idiot. Sorry for being such a downer. But I promised myself I would try as I really want my life to change. I can't remember a time when I wasn't anxious even as a child. I've battled agoraphobia I've realized since my early teens. There have been times when I managed to live a life through the terror that I sometimes felt. Anyway I'm so sorry I feel like I have gone on too long. I want to say I feel so happy to have found this site. I hope that I will be able to contribute. Okay thank you whoever might read this. Bye for now

Reading this thread: