Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,484 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd

Goals and accountability

5 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Ashley.

I have been procrastinating goals as per usual. I am glad you created this thread. I do need a little accountability.

My goal is to finish 2 sessions of the program by the end of the month.

5 years ago (Edited 5 years ago) +1 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Everyone,

Achieving meaningful goals and being productive can help to alleviate depression. The problem is, depression often robs us of the motivation to move forward in being productive and reaching our goals. Being accountable to other people can sometimes give us that extra boost in motivation we need. If you are reading this right now try to pick one or two SMART goals to share with us and report back here whether you complete to goal or not.. Also, don't forget to update your goals in the program and review the section on SMART goals in session 2.

I will start with my smart goals. I am going to be focusing on exercise this week as it helps me to improve my mood and confidence:

1. Walk at least 8000 steps a day for a week
  2. Go swimming twice this week.

I will report back in a week! Please join me in sharing your goals!

Thanks!

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: