Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Blogs!

10 years ago 0 11209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello,

It is best to print them out and fill them out. Try to fill them out as soon as possible after the event. The act of recording your thoughts, examining them  and challenging them helps you to systematically change your thoughts which in turn will change your mood. They are also great to  have to look back on to see your progress.

Good luck with tracking!

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What is the best way to fill out the various worksheets? Can I save them to my computer and fill them out and if so how do I do that because they are locked and I can't type on them?  Or is a better way to print them out and write on them? Then what do I do with them? Thanks for your technical help?

10 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Original Post by: Ashley - Health Educator
Hi Members,

The Blogs is a helpful tool and another way to express yourself on the DC. Use it as a journal, use it as a place to vent and reflect.  Read other members blogs and comment on their entries. To access the Blog feature login and click on "blog" under the My Program menu.

Need help with the blogs or have a question?  Ask here and a member or Health Educator will reply with support shortly.

Ashley, Health Educator
good reminder
12 years ago 0 11209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Members,

The Blogs is a helpful tool and another way to express yourself on the DC. Use it as a journal, use it as a place to vent and reflect.  Read other members blogs and comment on their entries. To access the Blog feature login and click on "blog" under the My Program menu.

Need help with the blogs or have a question?  Ask here and a member or Health Educator will reply with support shortly.

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: