Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Push Forward?

16 years ago 0 46 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YES! Motivation is a huge factor for me. I'm still working on session two. I don't have much for advice. It sounds as though you are making wonderful progress. Be proud of yourself cuz you deserve credit for the steps you've taken. WE ALL deserve credit for taking steps toward recovery and healing no matter how small they may seem. Keep on movin' on!!
16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good news, Lady! You're doing Trojan work on the Sessions and I envy you your dedication. I get side-tracked so easily in this transition period.
16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just finished reading through this session. WOW! A lot of valuable information here. I even went as far as to take the list and break it down to things I believe to be true and things I used to believe were true. I AM making progress!
16 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lady, Thanks for sharing this concern here. Lack of motivation is very common. If you have some time, check out the next session. Once you complete the initial questionnaire test, there is lots of information that may help you find the strength and motivation to work through and carry on with your progress. Remember not to rush through. Work at your own pace. If you do not feel ready today, maybe you will feel different after your meeting with your counselor tomorrow. Take care and continue to keep us posted on your progress, Casey ____________________________ The DC Support Team
16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can't seem to get started on Session 4. I don't know why. I can't seem to get motivated. I really am doing ok. I meet with my counselor tomorrow and have a lot I want to talk to her about. I wish I knew how to push on forward to the next session..... Does anyone else have this problem of getting motivated?

Reading this thread: