Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,491 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

I have a question.

18 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I just wanted to repost these instructions in case any of you are having trouble downloading our CBT Buddies feature: Regarding the framework that needs to be downloaded, please try the following steps: 1- Delete any version of the CBT Buddies you currently have 2- Download the following URL http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/a/c/aac39226-8825-44ce-90e3-bf8203e74006/dotnetfx.exe 3- Download the CBT Buddies Once you have the CBT Buddies up and running, you need only to log into the messenger when you log on the site. This way it will always be on and you will have a better chance of contacting people. You can also increase your contact list every time you post and look through the threads you will find "add to buddy list" just click here and they will be added to you messenger. It order to talk to someone they must also be logged on. If you need any help please contact us via the feedback at the bottom of the page with specific detail of your concerns as opposed to posting them in this thread, so that our techinical department may be best able to assist you. Casey ____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If anyone wants to add me you can. I don't know how much help I will be. I've been really down lately, but I try to get on everyday
18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I tried downlaoding it yesterday and i couldnt. it sucks Im not sure what I am doing wrong. i also tried saving other programs on this site and am not able to open any of them. im gonna keep trying to download the CBT buddies. does anyone have any advice on this?
18 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You have to make sure you add the person as a buddy. How about we arrange a time when we all can go on and try the CBT Buddies. Let me know which time zone you are in. I am Pacific Standard Time - 3 hours difference from the site.
18 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Kat. CBT Buddies is the sie's IM, instant messaging. I downloaded it a week or so ago, but it seems like everytime I log on, nobody else is on. Also, everytime someone else tries to contact me on it, my computer starts acting crazier than me? I guess i need to contact the server or something about it.
18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What are CBT buddies? i was just wondering.Kat

Reading this thread: