Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,496 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Stuck? How can we help?

12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My worst symptoms of anxiety and depression are triggered by stressful events. So I think that what helps me dealing with my response to this stressful events could help me also to get better.
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs

I do love taking photos of flowers thats for sure...This was one of my roses I grew a couple of years ago..
Its good to hear your excitement about your upcoming photo course..
In the mean time maybe you can take a few pics just for fun and play with your camera while you wait...

Have fun,
Red...

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

who's paying attention to spelling with these inspiring photo's...I can't wait for my photo course to start in 5 weeks!

Hugs,

I mean thats good to hear...Me too..
Even though I seem to keep leaving letters out when I spell words..
Oh well no ones perfect..lol lol 

Red...

Thats go to hear...Me too.

Red
12 years ago 0 57 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 thats' good! hope you feel much better soon!  jaybe
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Seems like I'm getting over whatever-it-is.
Hugs4u
12 years ago 0 57 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hugs,   I know where you are coming from, I get them days too.  It seems like they just sneak in.  On them days I do only what needs to be done and leave everything else for a better day, I get depressed on them days too, because i feel guilty for not doing what i planned, but I then tell my self it can all wait for a day that i feel better. I think we all just need to pamper ourselves, we are all special!      jaybe
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs!

There is no time line. The object is to get better. It doesn't matter if you lose a day once in a while. If you are like me and have a disability or chronic disease you are going to lose more than a few. How long it takes you matters to you only. Rather than treat it like a set back, treat it like a rest period and pamper yourself. You will likely get back on track faster if you do this rather than worry.

Every one is different, never compare yourself to any one else. You are an individual and you are special to you. Treat yourself that way. 

That being said, I am guilty of feeling like I was not progressing fast enough. I've done the crash and burn thing and had to pull myself up again. It is stupid because it was not necessary. I still got where I am now and if you asked how long did it take I would have to say I don't know, I just know I'm here now. 
Hugs,

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well today....  and yes I do this too..
It's good that you are resting today..Thats what I am doing today too..

I find that if I let myself rest and recover than I get better in a few days...I know it is hard to do but at this point it is very necessary and we really have no other choice..

Try not to let it get you down..You are doing what you need to do now and that is resting and taking care of you..
Things should look better when you are feeling better and rested...

Hope you feel better soon,
Your friend,
Red

Reading this thread: