Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Thank you.

13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cleo:  Yes, I wonder too, if this program had been here when I started my panic attacks about 20 yrs. ago.  There was nothing to help me.  Even the doctors had no suggestions.  I took a course on relaxation and meditation techniques which included the value of good nutrition and that was my introduction to the relaxation tapes.  No CBT course offered then in my area.
13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Uncle Davit is so right! I'm so glad he is such a considerate  guy...I'm thankful everyday that I found this site,  I was remiss in never saying thanks to the people who keep it running and the educators. How is it free?
It's kind of weird too, just 20 minutes ago, I was driving home from work, looking forward to coming on  here,  thinking about some of the new young people, feeling for them,  wishing I could  say something to them that would  help ,  got to thinking back on my own life, and wondered  how things would have been if this program had been around 20 odd years ago. I'm so glad that I stumbled across it.
Thank you to this site, and its moderators, many times over.
Cleo
13 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit took the words right out of my mouth.  Nothing has helped more than knowing the people here want to help themselves and others, and don't want to prey on the fears that can make one feel desperate and alone.  

And thank you, Davit.  Your compassion is really inspiring.
13 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Humbled!

We are always here to help!

Keep posting with us, you members are the reason this program works and your support is invaluable!

Josie, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 63 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am very thankful I found this program and Davit I have to agree I can't believe it is free. I just spent over 2 months ago
$ 250.00 on a program that I am still on and I actually am finding this program so much more helpful.
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been surfing and what I have found is that there are people out there milking our condition for every dollar they can get and I know for a fact there are no quick fixes. So I want to express my sincere thanks for this site and this program. I do not have the faintest clue how it can be free but I am glad it is as so many people because of panic and anxiety can not afford to pay for online CBT or some ones book that may or may not work. So once again let me say thank you to the site and to the moderators.

Davit.

Reading this thread: