Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,476 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

New and Improved PC 3.0

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jhori81,

Great! Glad to hear that it is working for you now.
Please let us know if you have any other problems.

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 123 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sarah,

Just fyi, seems to be working great now.  Just had to delete everything in my temp internet and cookies.

Cheers!
15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I like the new version too! Very cool!

Thank you to all of you who run this site! You are all angels!
15 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Ya Guys:

Just thought I would put my 2 cents worth in - I really like the new version.

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jhori,   I have forwarded this message on for some IT assistance.   Thank you so much for your feedback!     Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It works in my IE explorer, but not in my Firefox browser (version 2).  Keep getting the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Theme 'dc_blue' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Theme 'dc_blue' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Theme 'dc_blue' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.]
System.Web.Compilation.ThemeDirectoryCompiler.GetThemeBuildResultType(String themeName) +1026
System.Web.Compilation.ThemeDirectoryCompiler.GetThemeBuildResultType(HttpContext context, String themeName) +68
System.Web.UI.Page.InitializeThemes() +2074091
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +674

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433 

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jhori,   Are you still experiencing difficulties accessing the forums from the new site? What browser are you using?   As the website continues to work out any glitches, please let us know if you are experiencing any further problems!       Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The new system looks great, and is organized so well my OCD is in overdrive happiness.
The only problem, is that I can't access the forums in the new system.  Is it dependant on a particular browser?
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
zoe27,

In order to access the worksheets and thought forms, you must complete the appropriate sessions. Once you complete the sessions, the worksheets will be unlocked and you can print and complete. You can find them in your Toolbox. The reason why you must complete the session before hand is because we want you to be able to use the knowledge you will gain, and have a good understanding in order to use the worksheets to the best of your ability.

Thank you for your feedback!

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Chris,

It's not mandatory that you register to the new version however, there are many new benefits that will be very helpful and we encourage you to register when you are ready.

Darkblue1,

It won't let you log on because you may have use the same email address to register in version 2?

Let us know if you have any other difficulties.

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: